Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is this going to work?

Yesterday: Yoga, then swam 1 mile at Healthtrax pool. There is a LOT going on in that pool; water 'exercise' class, swim lessons, and little kids with parents. Good thing for the ONE lap lane they have set up. I would like to swim 1-2 a week going forward, and it feels really good after yoga.


Today: 6 miles on the Cross-Trainer-- 2M in 12:00-- not exactly sure how that corresponds to running, but it felt like a tempo-ish effort. I did jump on the treadmill after a 2M warmup, hoping to run a couple miles, but felt the quad. Am going to rest it until Saturday. UGH.

I am trying to remain positive about this race: I would really like to run it all out, and have trained VERY hard since July for a 1/2 marathon effort.

On the way home, got a flat tire, so that really messed up my day-- oh well. Will try to get it fixed this afternoon/evening.

TTFN!

No comments: