Thursday, April 17, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes!

My knee feels SO MUCH better today! I iced it last night 2x, and then took some tylenol PM and it feels great! The tingles have subsided also, but woke up with my hands tingling... WTF?

Anyway, am going to race tomorrow, and am looking forward to it. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, and it will be nice to be downtown for the morning.

I am going to keep my dr. appt. for Tuesday, just in case. If the tingles are gone by then, I can always cancel that morning.

I do think I am going to cut my scheduled 16 mile run on Sunday down to 12-14, depending on how the knee is feeling. I can also always take Sunday off, and run 4 days this week and the following two. I have to remind myself that the training is done! However, have read that a last long run 10 days out will be beneficial, so think I might change up my schedule a bit to allow for that to happen.

Cheers-
Tara

No comments: