Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Still no running-- day 4- UGH!

So I not only have not run since Saturday, but have not done ANY exercise since Sunday's measly stationary bike ride. I cannot remember the last time I went 3 days in a row without some sort of exercise. To top it off, I've been taking a 2+ hour nap the past three days while the boys are in school. Still feel like crap, but at least I'm feeling somewhat better today. Good enough to realize I WILL feel better someday.

So, my pity party continues....

I am trying to be positive and realize that at this point starting running again too early and too hard is going to be very bad for recovery and training. So, am going to try a slow 5m tomorrow, then 10 Saturday and maybe 15 or so Monday. Then pray that I feel well enough to get at least 1 20 miler in before the Just a Short Run. At least 18... UGH.

At least my IT Band and hamstring are rested....

TTFN from GT (grumpy Tara)

No comments: