Tuesday, September 2, 2008

10 miler, mostly on track.

Today my knee was bugging me AGAIN-- UGH I am so sick of this cycle, and have pledged to do my stretching/icing routine every other day. The funny thing is, it does not hurt when I run, still. Some twinges here and there, but no pain.

Am doing a mini-taper for the Ikea 1/2 marathon this weekend, so it works out nicely to have some shorter runs. Today was going to be 8-10 miles, and I ended up getting 10 miles in 1:34.

First 4 miles were on the track, then I went off for 2.5 miles, then 1.5 miles on the track. Then, a HS class came out for Gym, so I ended up doing the last 2 miles on the sidewalk/road. I think I did 2M in the middle at MP, so all in all, a decent workout.

Am trying to get a massage scheduled before the race Saturday to figure out what the heck is going on here....

No comments: